John Mendoza, a photoblogger and now the Chief Operating Officer of The Center Suites, has come up with an idea of an event for Google Business Group Cebu that gives opportunities to entrepreneurs, publishers and bloggers to pitch their ideas and to inform others how they use Google for their businesses and blogs.
After the success of the 1st 5×5: Show Me How You Google last February, GBG Cebu is bringing the second round this month.
1. Present before an audience of GBG’ers 5 slides within 5 minutes about how you use Google products for your business or blogs. Highlight first your business, product or service you’re offering and then inform the audience how Google has made things possible for your business, product or service.
2. Do the presentation in 5 minutes. There’s a time limit on this. However, if you think the time is too limited, the organizers can give you 2 minutes more.
3. Q&A portion after your presentation can be done if you have’t used the full 5 minutes. In the event the participants want to ask something of you, then we will have a panel after all the presentations are done.
The best presentation will earn a nod from the organizers and will be given a prize.
- Global Hub Serviced Offices, Inc. has offered to sponsor the venue for this event.
- GBG Cebu is also grateful to MiniStop Cebu and JCA Pizza for pledging to provide snacks for the participants.